Our “We Are Food Safe” (Level 1) Subscription is a great way to offer all of your staff thorough training in Food Safety, while not requiring them to ‘dig deep’ into the specifics required to become a Food Safety Supervisor.
Our Food Handling Certificate (Level 1) course is a fully accredited and is an excellent entry level course for those people starting off in the food industry. Being an accredited course, this means that the certificate (Statement of Attainment) is valid across all of Australia. This course essentially covers basic information regarding how good personal hygiene practices can prevent contamination of food that might cause food-borne illnesses, making sure that your staff understand their responsibilities as a food handler.
All types of people use these skills in the workplace during the course of their daily activities, including cooks, chefs, caterers, kitchen stewards, kitchen hands, bar and food and beverage attendants and sometimes room attendants and front office staff. Food contamination may result in food-borne illnesses such as food poisoning, salmonella and other health risks. The job of a food inspector and handler plays a vital role in preventing the above mentioned things from happening.
This subscription includes:
- “We are Food Safe” display poster to show customers you are serious about food safety
- You can meet your legal obligation to provide all staff that handle food with Food Safety Training with a highly structured online training course (no time off work required!)
- Enrollment to any courses conducted by AIA for an unlimited number of employees during your subscription period*
- Nationally Accredited certificate issued to all students that successfully pass the course
* Unlimited for a single location only. Subject to our “Fair Use” policy
Note 1: If in NSW, an additional $35 per certificate issued(including P&H) will be payable due to NSW Food Authority requirements.
Note 2: Accredited Certificates will be delivered electronically at no additional charge. Printed certificates available for an additional $6 per certificate (includes postage and handling).