No Hidden Costs
National Food Safety courses in Australia
(valid in NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT, WA, TAS, NT, SA)
Food Knowledge At your fingertips
National companies trust our food safety courses
“We needed to provide employees with access to a high quality accredited food safety course, as these knowledge and skills are a core component of our business. The learning management platform and food safety Australia product provided by the Australian Institute of Accreditation exceeded our internal benchmarks”.
K. Hart | National L&D Manager | Metcash (IGA)
“Food safety courses reflect current industry requirements and align with the high expectations we have of the knowledge and skills required by our employees. We find the content is delivered in an easy to use format that engages our employees. This is translating to improved on-the-job performance and results at The Coffee Club”.
T. Ryder | General Manager – People | The Coffee Club
Simple ABC course structure
Complexity is something you shouldn’t have to deal with
- Interactive learning module with some great questions built in along the way to check your understanding
Multiple choice + Scenario questions
- Straightforward multiple choice questions where you can demonstrate your knowledge
- Scenario questions apply what you have learnt to a simulated environment through a mutiple choice quiz
Third Party Observation Report + Video Evidence Submissions
- Simple, unique, 100% online. No need to download, print or upload any documents!
- Sent straight from your course page to a co-worker or supervisor (recent past or present) in the food industry
- Simply submit your Performance Video Evidence by recording yourself completing several straight-forward examples of Food Safety in short, 2 minute smartphone videos, or setup a Zoom with one of our trainers to quickly demonstrate your skills live in less than 20 minutes!
Third Party Report + Video Evidence
Fast. Paperless. Simple.